There are many reasons to refer clients to Landis. For one, you’ll be seen as a social impact lender who cares about helping your clients become homeowners. And many Landis clients return to the same lender who referred them once they’re mortgage-ready.
It also helps strengthen a lender’s relationship with their agent partners. Agents earn their full commission when Landis buys the home on behalf of the client.
You can refer any client that wants to buy a house but does not yet qualify for a mortgage. Common reasons include low credit, deficient savings, a recent bankruptcy, and/or self-employment.
While we can’t guarantee a client will return to you for a mortgage, we provide you with the tools to track your client’s progress and will reintroduce you to your client when they’re ready to buy.
• Priced up to $500,000
• Single-family home or fee-simple townhouse only (No condos, trailers, modular, or manufactured homes)
• Move-in ready condition; we cannot work with "as is" listings
• Cannot have water, termite, foundation, or roof damage
• Built in 1978 or later - older homes will be considered on a case-by-case basis if it is on public utilities and has recently undergone a full renovation
Monthly payments are composed of two parts:
• Rent, which is based on the market rental prices in the area. If applicable, HOA fees will be added to the rent.
• Contribution to down payment savingsCrunch a few numbers with our Home Calculator to see how we break down the monthly payment.
No, you will not be charged any fees.
We’ll send you the latest news, tips, and inspiration to help you on your journey.