Ready to own a home and think Landis could be a good fit? Your next step is simple: apply! It only takes a few minutes, it’s totally free, and won’t affect your credit score.
Here’s a quick rundown of the initial application, so you know exactly what to expect.
- Create an account
- Go to http://path.landis.com/apply and set up an account you can access anytime.
- You’ll be asked for basic information, like your name, phone number, address, email, and birthday.
- You’ll also be asked if you have a co-applicant. If so, you’ll need to enter the same information for them.
2. Get specific about your dream home
- You’ll be asked when you’d like to move (keep existing leases in mind), where you’d like to buy a home, and whether or not you’ve got a real estate agent lined up.
- If you don’t have an agent, Landis will connect you with one of their partner agents in your desired location.
3. Outline your finances
- Here’s where we need a few numbers to help us figure out if you’re financially eligible.
- Enter any applicable employers and income sources, and savings where your initial down payment deposit could come from.
- This step also asks for your social security number, but don’t worry, this application won’t affect your credit score in any way.
Applying to Landis kicks off your journey to homeownership. Our team runs your application through our system to determine whether or not Landis is a good fit for you at this time. If it is, you’ll be prequalified and move ahead by sending over some documents.
If Landis isn’t the right fit for any reason, you’ll still be added to our waitlist where you’ll receive news, updates, and tips to help you become eligible in the future. And you can always reapply when your situation changes. You’ll receive an email from us with more information either way.